Windows Desktop Search Thunderbird/Mozilla/Eudora Mail Add-in
Designed as a protocol handler, this add-in gives Windows Desktop Search the ability to index and search the content of your Thunderbird, Mozilla/Netscape or Eudora mailboxes.
System requirements: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 or later with Windows Desktop Search 2.5 or 2.6 installed.
Note: This is pre-release (BETA) version and is made available for feedback and testing purposes.
The current version has the following limitations:
- No context menus in the result pane.
- Mailboxes can get temporary locked in some cases during indexing.
- Some part of emails are not displayed in the preview pane (though everything gets indexed correctly).
- Some Eudora attachments are not detected.
- Text in the preview pane is generally not formatted correctly.